4/28/2005

FUGLY?

One word: FUGLY. You've heard it, you kind of know what it means, you may have used it, and now it has a mass audience. Coming from a gal who likes to make up words (STRUH anyone?), Fugly has been reborn. I thought it went away after high school, I would use it here and there, but most the time everyone looked at me with the huh face. Then you are into the whole explanation phase - "You know when someone is so ridiculously fantastically funny looking? i.e. Not really ugly, but not quite right" Still the huh face.

First, let me say I am not one to bring anyone down, nor do I enjoy blogging about celebrities (I promise, I think its ridiculous, I like to post about relevant issues). But, sometimes you have to wonder how some peoples, mainly celebrities, thought processes work. I, myself have had a few fugly moments. (No, I will not be posting any pictures). So, after my last cryptic post, I really needed some laughter. The gals at my new favorite website du jour, gave me a fleeting moment of joy in my trials as of late.

The BEST POSTING of this entire site has to be the Ms. Britney Spears-Fugerline page. I have never been a huge fan, (Christina Aguifugla has the pipes, but that is another post), but her current downward spiral has turned me onto any news regarding Britney's current life i.e., drama. So for some serious good laughs, and maybe even some tears, read it all. WARNING: The posting does contain some vulgar language, but come on, in the context of the prose, it only adds to the hilarity.

4 Comments:

Blogger walterhuron07742602 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

6:16 AM  
Blogger margretcollins88965627 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

12:11 PM  
Blogger dsyo9uk40zjg said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home